We absolutely love College & University students. From the beginning in 1991, UPC has sought to love, serve, and bless students. If you’re a student, we would love to be a part of seeing you flourish while you are at college. We have numerous ways to grow in your relationship with Jesus, find community through connecting with other students and families, and be equipped to serve our neighbors and the nations with the gifts God has given you.
Here are some ways to get plugged in:
Come join us at the 9:00 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. worship service. Most college students attend the second service, and sit in the right section of the Worship Center. Make sure and let one of our greeters or pastors know if you are new!
Get Involved as a Student:
- MEALS: We love to provide free meals for our students, and we host either a lunch or dinner almost every Sunday. Whether you've been at UPC for a while or it's your first week, this is a great way to spend time with other students and fellowship with one another!
- DISCIPLESHIP: A vital part of growing in our faith is being led and mentored by someone a bit further along in their Christian walk. Many students find Discipleship to be a formative experience during college, and we would love the opportunity to serve you in this way!
- PARTNERSHIPS ON CAMPUS: We partner with a few great campus ministries on campus, including:
- SERVE: Part of your spiritual growth in college comes through using the gifts God has given you to serve others. Here are some ways you can do that.
- PRAYER TEAM: Commit to pray at least once a week for our students and ministry.
SUNDAY MORNING BAKED GOODS: Bring some sort of baked good on Sunday morning every now and then to bless our college students. They love this!
HOST A MEAL: Students love meeting UPC members outside of their own age group. A great way for you to help make this happen is by hosting a group of 4-6 students in your home for lunch or dinner after church.
- DISCIPLESHIP: College is a formative station of life, and Discipleship plays a key role. Let us know if you're interested in meeting with a college student weekly to offer friendship, mentorship, advice, and teaching, all for the purpose of seeing them grow spiritually.
CLICK HERE to let us know how you'd like to serve our college students.
Have questions, want more information, or just want to hear from someone? Please let us know! Email Michael Hart (our Associate Pastor) or Caleb Hughes (our College Ministry Intern). We'd love to hear from you.