Every Friday until September 29, 2023
9:30am – 11:30am
UPC Playgroup will be every Friday morning from 9:30-11:30am at various parks around town. BYO snacks (and possible chaos.) Come as you are, and whenever you can. This is a community to care for one another as we share mom life together.
All are welcome! Feel free to invite your neighbors and friends, too. If you would like more information, please contact Lisel Allbee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what's coming up on the schedule (9:30 - 11:30 a.m.):
- 8/25: Bithlo Community Park and splashpad 9:30-11:30a.
- 9/1: Toddler storytime 10:45a - Alafaya branch library
- 9/8: Boston Hill Park 9:30-11:30a. We will also try and swing by the fire station there to get a glimpse of the firetrucks, too!
- 9/15: Bowling at Aloma Bowl. 12a-1p. (They open at noon on Fridays)
- 9/22: Chick Fil A (University & Rouse) 9:30-11:30a
- 9/29: Trotwood Park 9:30-11:30a