Books for Adults
- The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges - Offers a clear and thorough explanation of the gospel and what it means to be a believer.
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney - Guides you through a carefully selected array of disciplines by illustrating why the disciplines are important, showing how each one will help you grow in godliness, and offering practical suggestions for cultivating them.
- The Spirit of Disciplines by Dallas Willard - Reveals how the key to self-transformation resides in the practice of the spiritual disciplines, and how their practice affirms human life to the fullest.
- Never Too Late by Rob Rienow - A practical and biblical wisdom to guide parents trying to reach their adult children for Christ.
- The Beautiful Community by Irwyn L. Ince Jr. - The church is at its best when it pursues the biblical value of unity in diversity. In The Beautiful Community, pastor and theologian Irwyn Ince boldly unpacks the reasons for our divisions while gently guiding us toward our true hope for wholeness and reconciliation.